God is willing to “come close” if we are willing to initiate a move toward Him. With so many preaching the gospel of separation and intolerance, how does an anointed leader stand and declare that peace is God’s way, and love is God’s nature.
If you want what God has, you must come to Him!
Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse you had, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
- It is a process. God’s process requires personal involvement.
- It is a position. Coming close means intentionally aligning ourselves with God’s plan and purpose.
- You must fix your thoughts. Don’t compare what God intended for you with what God intended for others.
- Adjust your focus. You will never be able to move forward with your timeline until you allow God to walk you through the whole ordeal.
- You must realize God’s goodness. You need to be a “Thank you Jesus” kinda believer, who in every situation you can say with David, “I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually be in my mouth.”
The faithful promise, “And I will come close to you”.
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
- Believe that He is.
- Believe that He is a rewarder.
In the process of the process, there is a promise!