HARVEST HOMESCHOOL STEP BY STEP YEARLY PROCEDURES
The following steps are designed to guide you in accomplishing your goals of educating your student(s) from your home with Harvest Church of God Homeschool as your church school covering. Links to complete each step have been made available. We are pleased to join you in your homeschool journey. CONTACT HARVEST HOMESCHOOL if at anytime we may be of assistance.
- READ HARVEST HOMESCHOOL GUIDELINES AND POLICIES – Read and print for your records
- HARVEST HOMESCHOOL PRICING AND FEES
- READ THE GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS to insure that your student(s) meets the criteria to graduate
- Complete these 3 steps to register
- EMAIL or *mail a copy of parent/guardian High School Diploma, GED, or higher education certificate/diploma
- REGISTER EACH STUDENT separately each academic year. Registration, a copy of parent/guardian diploma, and payment must be received to complete registration. Registration is open in July of each year. Registration fees are non-refundable and are not prorated.
- SUBMIT PAYMENT ONLINE or *mail payment.
- Print applicable worksheets for each student to complete for your own records during the school year.
- VIEW RESOURCES PAGE for a list of teaching and curriculum aids and testing choices.
- SUBMIT ATTENDANCE AND GRADE REPORT ONLINE is a Harvest Homeschool requirement for each student at the end of each semester. You may also email or *mail a copy of the worksheet(s).
- First semester attendance and grade report is due by January 15.
- Year-end attendance and grade report for Kindergarten-11th grade is due by June 15.
- Year-end attendance grade and report for seniors is due by May 15.
WITHDRAWAL FROM HARVEST HOMESCHOOL COVERING – Should you choose to enroll in another church school covering, private, or public school, this form must be printed, filled out, and sent to Harvest Homeschool. A copy of this form will be mailed to you and to the school board in the district in which the student resides. No refunds for incomplete semesters.
TRANSCRIPTS: Harvest Homeschool provides a graduation ceremony each year. Seniors are only approved for the graduation ceremony when grades and attendance reports are submitted by the due date. Additional fees may apply for graduation. Harvest Homeschool will mail 2 official transcripts to the school(s) of your choice at no charge. A $5 fee will be charged for additional transcripts.
Please be advised, not only are instruction and grade assignment the responsibility of the parent, but record keeping is ultimately the responsibility of the student’s family. Please keep copies of all reports in your possession.
* POSTAL MAILING: For payment please make payment out to Harvest Homeschool and mail to P.O. Box 1888 Anniston, AL 36202.
** NEW STUDENT: A new student is any student who was not enrolled the previous school year regardless if that student was ever previously enrolled with Harvest Homeschool or if other children within the same family were enrolled with Harvest Homeschool.
***Registration for the next school year will not be processed until grades/attendance for the previous year are submitted.