Don’t devalue the most precious things. It will work if your commitments are added in the order God meant.
Identify the problem
20% of Americans attend church. We’re afraid to call out sin. Our relationships go wide but not deep. We’re distracted by society. Church used to be the center of society.
Get to the root
- People don’t know how to be married anymore. 1 Corinthians 13:4 is the stuff fairy tales are made of. Then we tune out the following verses that have the hard stuff.
- Church doesn’t have a magic sauce for our children.
- The benefit to coming to church is to love on each other and be there for each other in our darkest moments. God gave us abilities and talents to use and invest into others. Get engaged with the right attitude.
Find the solution
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
1 Timothy 3:5
For if a man no not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- Build relationship with God.
- Tend to your marriage.
- Raise your children well.
THEN add career and extras for your kids and family. AFTER these things are added into your life there will be room for the cream of the crop extras.
Everything has a place and value. Don’t devalue the most precious things. It will work if your commitments are added in the order God meant. Our priorities must change. Don’t value the gift more than the giver or the blessing more than the blesser.