The church needs a warning and an alarm for revival. The church must not lose their faith in the times we are in where men are lovers of evil and not good. We are living in a tragedy of forgetfulness.
The tallest structure in Washington, DC is the Washington Monument. It is designed in such a way that each new day that reaches our shores is greeted by the upper tip of the Washington Monument. There is an aluminum plate on the eastern portion of the top plate that bears the words in Latin Das Deontaes which means “Praise the Lord”. Our nation was founded as a Christian nation.
God determines the existence of the destiny of the nations of the world. He and He alone is the Judge of all the earth and King of all the earth. God has and will always have control over the success and fall of nations.
America is beginning to fall into the same political worldview that brought on the collapse of nations and empires. The devil is causing division among the people of the world. God’s people are one with one leader, one head, one ruler.
- 5 You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever.
- 6 O enemy, destructions are finished forever! And you have destroyed cities; Even their memory has perished.
- 7 But the Lord shall endure forever; He has prepared His throne for judgment.
- 8 He shall judge the world in righteousness, And He shall administer judgment for the peoples in uprightness.
- 15 The nations have sunk down in the pit which they made; In the net which they hid, their own foot is caught.
- 16 The Lord is known by the judgment He executes; The wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Meditation. Selah
- 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, And all the nations that forget God.
- 18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten; The expectation of the poor shall not perish forever.
- 19 Arise, O Lord, Do not let man prevail; Let the nations be judged in Your sight.
- 20 Put them in fear, O Lord, That the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah
A culture is gaining ground among us that is offended by the call of sin. A culture that calls sin good and individual freedom and individual truth. We have been called to go into all the world and spread the good news of Christ.
2 Peter 3:3-4
3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”
Prophecy says the Lord will come as a thief in the night. America will be caught unaware.
2 Peter 3:9-12
- 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
- 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
- 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
- 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?